| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Turiacu in April is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in April is wet. A significant 387.6mm (15.3in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Turiacu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Turiacu, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Turiacu:
- Macapa, Brazil - 657.6 kms (408.6 miles) WNW
- Soure, Brazil - 367.4 kms (228.3 miles) WNW
- Tracuateua, Brazil - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) WNW
- Belem, Brazil - 342.2 kms (212.6 miles) W
- Breves, Brazil - 565 kms (351.1 miles) W
- Tucurui, Brazil - 528.5 kms (328.4 miles) WSW
- Ze Doca, Brazil - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) S
- Maraba, Brazil - 580 kms (360.4 miles) SW
- Imperatriz, Brazil - 484.1 kms (300.9 miles) SSW
- Grajau, Brazil - 468.7 kms (291.3 miles) SSW
- Carolina, Brazil - 665.2 kms (413.4 miles) SSW